(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
She anticipated coldness, anger, the welling distance that seems to constantly grow between them each time they come into each other's reach. She does not anticipate the small smile, nor the warmth with which Wessex greets the whale calf, and damn if that reminder of what they had been doesn't hurt worse than any measure of rage. Warmth fills Amalia's face and dances down her spine, causing her heart to constrict in her chest as her stomach flip-flops uncomfortably.

Jyoti coos her response to Wessex, which Amalia translates softly as the whale accepts any scratches or pats. "She thinks she has. I'm less convinced." She makes no move to approach the Wraith, nor does she draw away. Blinking at the comment on her presence, the Shield can only shrug, eyes shifting to the woods. "I came to... finish some things," she explains softly, shifting in the grass. "I made some promises I intend to keep. I hope that you don't mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Amalia - 10-26-2020, 05:07 PM