(open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Wessex was quiet during her accusations, looking down at her nails and picking a bit of dirt out from beneath them. “Such a big reaction to a question about extremes.” It’s almost as if the girl has proved her point; Amalia can dish it out, but she can’t take it when it’s returned.

She shrugs as Amalia rises and makes to leave. “If I wanted superiority over equality, I’d have done a lot more by now.” Snorting, Wessex finds it almost funny that she thinks the Wraith would have hid her true goals. What’s the point in that? So many folks hate her already, why not just sink into that role and go full throttle? “I expressed dismay at a word choice and offered my take, and you call me a liar, but you haven’t had a real conversation with me in two years. You talk about me, but not to me. How could you possibly know what I do or do not want?”  

Turning to look at the woman’s back, Wessex shakes her head. “The fact is that you run away every single time, Amalia.” She ran away from the difficult and different, ran away from her marriage, ran away from a homeland instead of stepping up. “You spit out emotions, blame, run away, and dismiss anything your world view doesn’t agree with. And here you are, doing it again, instead of asking questions and listening.” There is nothing but disappointment in the Wraith’s gaze, thinking that they’d done their best to raise someone better than that.

Her nani, devout as she was, would at least have had a conversation with Wessex.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) I have traveled 'cross this country wide - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 11:38 PM