shellshock
Amaris
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I swear I still believe but I don't know
He's deposited before a guard tower at sunset, in a place he's never been.

Unfamiliar sights, sounds, smells, and a hole punched in his chest where home used to be.

Somewhere in the world, Remi is tearing up the Greatwood, his anger palpable enough that creatures are likely fleeing from him, and will continue to do so in the hours to come.

But Ronin? He's silent, rooted to the spot. The Star is still barefoot, still in nothing more than an open shirt and comfortable pants, clutching a towel that he'd been using to rub at his damp hair not an hour ago. But with gods - so many gods - poking their fingers into his fate, now he's just... here.

A shriek sounds overhead, and he gazes up to see a pale figure drop into a freefall. His blue eyes widen at the sight of Sugar, the white dragon curling tightly around his shoulders, a mournful trill leaving her throat.

"Dragoons," he murmurs, scritching at her scales. "That's what I was told." Everything about the huntsman is muted, like he's watching it all through a thick layer off jelly. Sooner or later, it'll get to him. But for now, he's simply adrift and confused. And a bit cold, too, if he's honest.
the dark star