Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
Once again, Sam was in the position of having to prove himself and start over. It seemed he could not have a year of being the same man, of having the same beliefs, of growing in one place; he was forever changing, a shifting hybrid of ideas and forms and needing to make himself liked by new people every season that came.

Without his upgrades he knew he was less use than he had been before, but perhaps the Ascended (and Wessex in particular) would appreciate his bravery. He knew he was strong, at the least, and able to withstand at least some of what the storms would throw; as an Ascended he was less fearful of the electricity than others might be, though Sam still felt shiver travel up his spine as he looked upon the glowering, ominous clouds ahead.

I've put my lot in with the Voice for good now, forever. I need to do this.

Clenching his hands into fists, Sam walked forward to stand before Wessex, ready for her piercing judgement. "I'm here to help explore the storms. If...if you'll have me."

---

With him, Sam has:

Type: Grey
Leather Prosthetic | Made to look like a glove placed over missing fingers, it also has the ability to move small objects telekinetically within a five-foot radius. (Made by Deimos)

Type: Light
Broken Spectacles | These glasses can translate certain texts, however because of the damage they do not do so with any reliability. (OOC: Will translate one plot-related text per season)
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 10-23-2020, 05:31 PM