Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The posting on the board immediately caught his attention. Oliver knew that he absolutely hadn't done enough to support his home, he hadn't applied himself. While he had tried his best to help, there was far too much room to grow.

So he immediately took his opportunity to put himself out there and hopefully help out, despite how wary he felt.

Packed were all the essentials. Some of his magical items, three daggers (each stored in a unique place), water, some basic medical supplies, among other things.

His arrival was quiet, but he hoped he would be welcomed. With him were multiple supplies, including a couple of things to give to Wessex. "Hey, hope you're willing to have me join you." As he spoke he revealed two metal rods in his hands. "Metal attracts lightning, yeah? I know I cant hold them... but maybe you can?" And with that he holds them out to Wessex before turning his attention to Sam.

Ah yes, Samuel. The guy who told him he was gonna fucking die. "Unless you want one too?" Be nice, Oliver. Don't chomp the dude's head off.

Oliver has brought with him the following item:
Incense | When lit, this incense has a calming effect on all those with in 10ft

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Oliver - 10-24-2020, 11:39 PM