Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
For the moment, Sam didn't see any signs of danger. The lightning was easy enough to avoid, though he could see the stronger concentrations further on, where it would become more difficult to weave between the strikes. When Oliver made the hole in the ground, intending to begin a tunnel, he carefully climbed inside.

Well, he couldn't look for rabbits in here, and had little he could do to help solidify the walls...unless he took up Oliver's offer. He really didn't want to; the last time he had drank from someone had gone disastrously and it only ever seemed to lead to complications, especially with someone like Oliver who he had no interest in sexually...there was nothing to help it, he supposed. "Oliver, could I very quickly drink? So I can help with the tunnel?" He asked.

If he said yes, Sam would take his wrist and bite into it with his fangs, drinking as fast as he could without choking or making Oliver sick. There was no time to prolong it, and the quicker the process, the less chance there was of things growing awkward. Sam himself, used to biting Zeph and controlling his own feelings by now, showed no outward signs of arousal or discomfort.

--

Sam climbs down into the hole and asks Oliver if he can drink from him. Assuming Oliver says yes (as he offered), Sam drinks.
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 10-29-2020, 06:59 PM