Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
Thankful that Oliver didn't make any fuss over the bite, not wanting to have to deal with that kind of awkward on top of the danger surrounding them in this moment, Sam took a couple of steps away and wiped his mouth before focusing to bring out the new magic in his fluid, the power crackling like fire as he felt it travel through him; he could never quite get used to the feeling.

As the tunnel before them grew, he concentrated on making sure any loose areas were solidified and packed back in, that anything too unstable was balanced and held up. If the tunnel fell, they had made their own graves, and Sam did not want to have to dig himself up into the lightning storms.

--
Sam uses the power he got from Oliver to make sure the tunnel is structurally sound as they go forwards.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 11-01-2020, 12:21 AM