Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The blood has been drunk and Oliver is now completely free to act. Loren offers his healing services and Oliver responds with a light nod. "I'm fine for now, but if things go wrong: heal me as fast as you can." Seeing as Oliver was already lighter on blood, it was good to play this as safe as possible.

Wessex mentions unicorns and Oliver is... a tad confused, but goes with it. She worked with the unicorns before and clearly knows a lot more about it.

With his attention freed, he now focused on the tunnel. Thankfully, Samuel was working on making the tunnel sturdier, meaning he was able to continue working. Oliver will continue to move forward with tunneling, trying to tunnel forward for as much as he can, making sure that the tunnel maintains the same dimensions.

Oliver combines Telekinesis and Earth magic to help with tunneling!!!
He will make sure it stays 8 feet by 6.5 feet while tunneling as much forward as he can.

Base Telekinesis: Can move large objects.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Earth Manipulation: Can create and control the earth. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Oliver - 11-02-2020, 01:10 AM