Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
"Oh--" Sam had not thought about those without Ascended eyes, so used to his upgraded vision that it had not even occurred to him that they would not be able to see. Frowning at Wessex's question, he took a perfunctory look around, but was already pretty certain that this far down, in the area they were in, there would not be anything to burn. "I can't see anything, sorry. Maybe we could guide them?"

His control over Oliver's Earth magic had slipped from his fingers at the pause; hearing Wessex ask about their abilities he wondered if he might be able to use them both more. Sam was not overly fond of regular drinking, but if needs must... "Loren," He spoke, once Wessex had finished. "Is there any chance I could drink from you too, so I can continue to help? Since I lost my upgrades..."

Assuming Loren agreed, he'd step forward, gently touching his elbow first to let him know he was near, then drink from his wrist - again, just enough to get the power he needed.

--
Sam pauses, looks for sticks (nope) and asks Loren if he can drink from him, then does so. (Crooks said Loren would say yes)
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 11-02-2020, 05:42 PM