Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
Before Oliver can continue tunneling, the group is first halted by Loren and then officially by Wessex. His eyes squint and he attempts to shift them into that of his fox, a creature with keen nightvision... and nothing? "There has to be magic, yeah? Otherwise, I should be able to see." It's obvious as hell, but Oliver makes a point of mentioning it. 

A frown crosses on his face and Oliver shakes his head. "I... I cant summon like that, or I don't think I can." Wit that, he makes an attempt to call a small, burrowing creature to their help. Hoping that maybe, his abilities were better than he thought. As well, with nobody being able to find any twigs or sticks, he makes another attempt. 

Combining his creation, earth, and telekinesis, Oliver tries to make a few sticks for Wessex. 

Oliver attempts to: Call a like-minded creature. One that can burrow. He also attempts to make a few sticks.

Can call like-minded animals for assistance (1 large, 3 medium, 5 small, from the same animal family)

Base Creation: Can create small non-magical items (up to 5 in a thread). Items disappear at the end of a thread and are very crudely made. Must be combined with a base (or higher) magical element.
Type: Light | Rank: Basic

Base Telekinesis: Can move large objects.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Earth Manipulation: Can create and control the earth. Must be within a 30ft radius.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Oliver - 11-02-2020, 11:05 PM