Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren

You gotta go after the things you want
While you're still in your prime
As Sam drank from Loren, he tried to stay silent. However, he couldn't stop the low moan from escaping from his lips. Cheeks flushing from embarrassment and pleasure, he rubbed at the bite mark before dropping his hand when he realized what he was doing.

Taking deep breaths to try and calm himself, he bit his lower lip. "I can make light. But I don't think I can do that, compel a creature, and help reinforce the tunnel. So Oliver or Wessex, one of you is going to have to take over that last part, at least temporarily." With that his brow furrowed in concentration.

Reaching out with his mind and magic, he tried to do two things simultaneously, praying that both would work. First, he tapped into his summoning. He had heard of will o' wisps in the Greatwood but never seen them. However he hoped he could summon three of them to light the tunnel.

At the same time the healer quested out with his compulsion. He would try to order any animals in range to either tell him the or help show them the right direction to move in. If the animals had to poke their heads aboveground to do it, so be it

Loren attempts to summon will-o-wisps to light the tunnel. At the same time he tries to compel any animals within range to tell him or show him the right direction to tunnel in.

Base Summoning : Can summon 1 large or 2 medium or 3 small animals or 3-types of mythical creatures of any size
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
Will-O-Wisps are listed as common in the Guidebook with no star.

Beastmaster | can compel any animal for assistance (6 large, 12 medium, or 20 small)
There's a fine, fine line between love
And a waste of time

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Loren - 11-03-2020, 03:51 PM