Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
At least Oliver had had the self-control to not moan; Sam awkwardly shuffled away from Loren, averting his eyes to the ground. How he wished there could be a bite that came without that element, though he supposed then it was far less likely people would want him to do it in the first place. He now had Loren's powers within him, could feel the strong magic in his veins, but held onto it as what to do was discussed; he certainly didn't want to waste it.

Seeing Wessex attempting to make sparks to light the sticks, he stepped back, anxious of the fire that could be made. For the moment unable to see a way he could help until they continued going on down the tunnel, he watched Loren to see what they might learn.

---

Sam takes a couple steps away from Wessex's sparks. Other than that, he waits to see if they get any info from Loren's compelling.
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 11-04-2020, 05:59 PM