Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And I won't regret the lives I didn't lead
I knew you, I loved you
Sam had seen Loren compel animals before with no problems, even ones he had thought past taming; to hear that there was something ahead that resisted him was unnerving at the least. Perhaps it was a benevolent creature, Sam hoped, and just didn't take kindly to being told what to do.

Nodding at Wessex's plan, he sifted through his new magic abilities to find what he could do to help. Loren did not have Earth magic, so he could not meaningfully help with the tunnel-making himself this time; with no animals to compel for help either, Sam supposed he'd have to make them. Summoning had always amazed him, the ability to create something indistinguishable from life; focusing he thought of animals that could dig, maybe scout for them: soon he had three moles before him.

He sent them into the dirt before the group, their little tunnels small enough to not collapse the tunnel, hoping the moles could be a test to see if there was anything alarming coming up soon.

---

Sam summons 3 moles to help dig, using Lorens summoning. Hopefully they can dig smaller tunnels ahead and possibly warn of something coming up.
Let that be all that I need
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Samuel - 11-07-2020, 09:54 AM