Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The tunnel becomes deathly silent and it’s... not fun. Trying to help out, Oliver allows his ears to shift into that of a fox, hoping that it’ll help him to listen for anything. Meanwhile, he works with his magic. Offering the demigod a nod, Oliver heads leftward, moving with extreme care as he did so.

Meanwhile, he sent a small message towards Loren. Something is off. I just know it... I’m too scared to even say anything out loud. The words were far from a secret and if not for the deathly silence, he’d voice it himself, but he was too afraid. Worried one word spoken too loud would awaken something far too strong for anything of them to handle. Whatever it is: it hasn’t seen humans for a fucking long time... or maybe it hasn’t even seen us at all.

Oliver combines Telekinesis and Earth magic to help with tunneling. He continues with Wessex and heads left. He will be careful just in case something goes wrong.

And yes, he's still holding onto those sticks! He also shifts his ears to try and listen for anything.

Base Telekinesis: Can move large objects.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Earth Manipulation: Can create and control the earth. Must be within a 30ft radius.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

**The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Oliver - 11-10-2020, 03:30 AM