Plot Advancing PQ can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
Something is awoken and Oliver is immediately brought with terror. "Fuck." It comes out quiet and his voice even cracks ever so slightly. it's far from manly but right now, he doesn't fucking care about it at all.

With Loren using his magic, Oliver takes this opportunity to absolutely book it. After all, Wessex did give him permission to leave and go as fast as he could. Yeah? So this was a totally fine decision to make!

Shifting down into his leopard form, Oliver runs through the tunnels. This is probably one of his fastest shifts, being at around 35 miles per hour or so. Hopefully, it'd allow him to clear through the tunnel without any problems. If you need me to use my magic, say so. Is sent to Loren as he makes his way through the tunnels, prepared to turn back if needed.

Oliver shifts into his leopard form and fucking books it.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't be an old fire if you're burning with a new flame - by Oliver - 11-10-2020, 11:33 PM