right now everything you want is wrong
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
It's the only place I've heard of with cliffs that meet the sea. Her slender shoulders roll in a not-quite-equid shrug, not sure what to make of the fact that her guess has proven correct. It makes her uneasy, as it usually does, not knowing anything about a person who may know everything about her, but any standoffishness Amalia might have felt ebbs like the tide when the woman explains why she didn't learn to swim.

Suddenly deflated the Shield can only nod, her eyes still on the glittering sea. I'm sorry, she responds gently, the Attuned bond making clear the sincerity of the sentiment. A friend of mine drowned, too. The memory of Maea, cold and pure, flashes through her mind and the bond before she has a chance to draw it back.

Perhaps a smarter individual might have pieced together the idea of finding a musical instrument for a friend and the belonging to Stormbreak, but Amalia has never been good at subtle nuances. I don't know a lot about music, but there's plenty of shops on the docks. Turning back to the not-quite-familiar woman, the Shield rolls her shoulders again. I can go with you. If... if you want. Though probably not in this form.
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: right now everything you want is wrong - by Amalia - 10-26-2020, 08:12 PM