right now everything you want is wrong
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
kiss quick, i've got a line out the door who all think they can save me
Ahh.. You pause for a moment as you think. You know, you're right. No where else has cliffs and the sea, except perhaps Angel's End, though those aren't the same sort of cliffs. Shrugging your shoulders happy enough for this strange creature to have proved herself the victor in this, you give your head an easy shake to indicate that there's no hard feelings. It's alright. It was a long time ago. I still visit their graves on the Sleeping Steps once a year on the day. Pausing, you offer the Qilin a genuine look of sympathy, no doubt similar to the one she might have given you, was her deer-like face capable of such things. I'm very sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk about it?{i/}

Smiling brightly to know that your search won't be in vain, you only smile wider to hear that this woman would accompany you. Though you do spend most of your time alone because of the nature of your work, that doesn't mean you're antisocial by any means. {i]I\'d quite like that, but only if you\'re comfortable. And besides, who is going to say anything to you, looking like that?[/say} You add with a chuckle. Though you don't know anything about the woman within the mythical creature, you're sure that even here in Torchline, surely the Qilin would be given the space she needs to walk along the dockside markets.{/i}
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: right now everything you want is wrong - by October - 10-30-2020, 02:52 AM