right now everything you want is wrong
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
Angel's End? Amalia wonders, not having heard of such a place. Have you travelled to many places? What else is there in Caido? Curiosity is a bright thing in her warm equid eyes, and she paws the ground eagerly, leaving furrows in the sand. Though at the idea of speaking to her own losses the Shield subdues again, turning back out to the water and swallowing. It was... we hadn't been close for a long time. There are things I wish I'd done differently, before she died, but...

The qilin trails off, her shoulders rolling in a shrug. The loss of Maea is an old wound, relatively shallow compared to so many others she's endured through the years. Turning back to the stranger, she tilts her head at the bright smile, a laugh like raindrops bubbling from her throat. I suppose that's true, Amalia agrees, Though I was more worried about space issues.

For now, at least, it can do no harm to stay wrapped in this skin. Stepping forward to lead the woman to the docks, she turns back her long serpentine neck, slashing her tail over the sand. Do you want a ride?
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: right now everything you want is wrong - by Amalia - 11-04-2020, 09:02 PM