right now everything you want is wrong
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
kiss quick, i've got a line out the door who all think they can save me
No...I don't get to travel much. I know about most of the places though. You shrug your shoulders, not sounding sad about this fact, but a bit...meloncholly perhaps. For a future that you'll never experience.

Oh.. You frown, genuine sorrow in your dark stare as you lend a sympathetic ear. That is always the most difficult..the things we wished we could do, but can't now. Perhaps one year during the Festival of Lights you will see her again. This you offer with a bright smile, ever the optimist.

At the offer of a ride, you step back, blinking your long lashes repeatedly as you introspect to try and answer the question. Do you want to ride? As an attuned yourself, you're not at all worried about the weirdness of riding someone else, so much as the lack of grace you're sure to demonstrate. But, given that you aren't too worried about the court of public opinion, you shrug your shoulders and grin. Why not! With all this sand, I suppose it won't hurt too much when I inevitably fall off.
October

Messages In This Thread
RE: right now everything you want is wrong - by October - 11-10-2020, 08:32 PM