(open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ANDEN
CHASING THE SUN
Answers. Anden never realized how badly he craved answers, and knowledge before he came to Caido. Though it was always there in him. It's what kept him going as he explored the Evergreen forest, the idea that maybe past the next tree was the end. No one knew what was on the other side of the Evergreen forest, but many speculated it was a land of the free.

It was a feeling of release. Maybe that wasn't the most practical way to describe, but with every word she gave Anden it was like his world was suddenly in colour. He was getting the answers he needed about The Voice. It was clear they felt the same way about The Voice, and their being here that Anden did. He was here for a purpose? If that was the case, wouldn't they have told him so? Given him something to do, rather than dropping him in the middle of nowhere and hoping he survives?

For the first time since he arrived in Caido, Anden lost hope that he might one day reunite with Eloise Marie. If there was another of him back home... Would she even go looking for him?  Would she realize the difference? Surely she would? They spent hours on end together, she would have to notice that whatever mimic he left behind wasn't truly him. It was a feeling of emptiness.

"What am I supposed to do then?" He asked carefully. "If I don't believe that The Voice was right to bring me here. Or that I don't see eye to eye with her. Oli--- My friend told me that I need to rely on her and the new gods to survive." Anden hesitated. "Would Safrin or... Os...Oszozo? be able to help me?" Deep down Anden wasn't sure he would ever be able to accept the Voice and her desires after what she did to him.

Up until now he had the thought of that one day Eloise Marie would break through the mist with her smile... But now with this new information he wasn't so sure. What if she wasn't in Caido at all. What if Anden really was alone here. What would he do then?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers - by Anden - 10-31-2020, 04:51 AM