(open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

"Thank you," Arialla said, with a bittersweet smile. Yes, she still missed her god -- she hadn't thought much about how much until Anden spoke, reminding her of everything she'd lost, god and home and family. Of all of those, she thought she yearned for Apollo the least. For all the warmth and kindness he'd shown her, all the devotion she'd returned, he wasn't her family.

"Safrin," Arialla corrected gently. She imagined the goddess would probably take offense if Anden got her name wrong. "I ... I asked her for a way home, and she told me that if such a way exists, it is beyond her power. And then I asked her for revenge on the Voice for bringing me here, but she told me that was Ludo's calling, that she herself was more interested in life and beauty than conflict and anger. I didn't know what else to ask for, so she told me to return when I better understood my own desires."

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) Hollowed Hearts, and Empty Answers - by Arialla - 11-17-2020, 04:29 PM