[Seasonal Event] The morning after
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Their colouring was not particularly well-suited for the darkened depths of the woods, but that hardly mattered. They were creatures of power and cunning and skill, and with no natural predators like lions in the woods, it seemed the luxere was blissfully unaware of their presence.

Through the trees and in the dim light, Remi spied the predatory gold of Isla's gaze. Silently he snarled, but through their bond he could feel her hungry anticipation, and to it he added voracious need that propelled him forward.

Suddenly, and without warning for the luxere (though Isla would surely feel his muscles coiling in her mind), Remi launched himself forward. With his tail upright to aid with balance and his turns, he raced towards the creature. His eyes were focused intently on its hindend as it spooked and began to dart away.

REMI
It's not a silly little moment, it's not the storm before the calm
This is the deep and dyin' breath of this love we've been workin' on
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

Remi lunged forward and Isla was close behind, the thrill of the hunt pumping hot and wild through her veins, pulling her lips back from sharp and eager teeth. Claws biting into the frozen ground for purchase and tail high, she laughed darkly within her friend's mind as he spooked the luxere. The gentle creature whipped around to try and get away... but would find only Isla's waiting jaws.

Leaping like a coiled spring, Isla would aim to fasten her jaws around the luxere's throat, biting down hard at the same time as her claws tore into its neck and shoulder. It was clumsy but she was new at this, insofar as having never done it before. Hopefully Remi would be having just as much success as she.

ISLA
pray for me
pray to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Lunging as well, Remi's paws extended towards the creature's haunches meaning to still it so that Isla could deepen her purchase on its throat. Though it kicked, his position was fixed, and while it struggled against him, the lion merely dug his claws further into the soft hide and to the meat below. With a hungry yowl, Remi's teeth bit against the luxere's spine, gnawing at it aimlessly as Isla did the lion's share (ha-ha) of the work in bringing the creature towards its inevitable demise.

As its struggles ceased and the beautiful glow of its horned dimmed with its life force, Remi released the creature as it sank into the snow, momentarily transfixed by the bright spread splashed onto the canvas of white.

Even as a lion Isla looked just as she had the night before, beautiful as always with a mouth smeared by blood.

Ladies first He growled playfully, placing a large paw on the luxere's rib cage to hold it steady while Isla tore into its flesh.

REMI
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

Isla didn't release her jaws from the luxere until it went down, a growl rising up deep in her throat that sounded suspiciously satisifed when the glow faded from its beautiful antlers. A long tongue licking at the blood around her maw, she rose to her feet and shook herself off, tail flicking contentedly behind her.

Isla's laughter would echo in Remi's mind as he so gallantly allowed her to go first, and she padded around to offer an affectionate and instinctive headbutt against his mane.

You are too kind, she told him, whiskers twitching for a moment before she settled herself on the snow to tear strips of flesh from the luxere's haunches, teeth and claw making short work of any resistance offered by the still warm body. Kindness aside, though, don't make a lady eat alone. She chuckled.

ISLA
pray for me
pray to me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:

Remi snarled, but the snarl was an affectionate one as Isla headbutted him. It was strange how his instincts and intuitions changed in this body. Suddenly he had the overwhelming urge to bite down on the scruff of Isla's neck, or to press his skull against hers and growl in a way which would reverberate through them both. Instead though he merely chuckled into her mind as well before happily following her orders.

Grabbing at the luxere's haunches, Remi's tongue flayed the skin from the bone easily. Blood and sinew coated his mouth as he pulled and gnawed, sprinkling the snow and himself with crimson drops that looked like bright berries in the soft light.

One of the books I read said that you could get revenge on your enemies by leaving raw meat outside their doors during LongNight to encourage the monsters to target them. Remi thought with a grin. Any enemies you'd like to keep some of this for?

REMI
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:

A long pink tongue flicked out to clean the blood from her maw, Isla glancing up from her meal as Remi spoke about some of the strange rituals he'd heard whilst researching LongNight.

Me? Enemies? I try not to make a habit of it, though it might be fun to throw some at Archebold's manor, if nothing more than to see what he does with it... That slipped out quite by accident, and Remi would feel the faint pulse of awkwardness from Isla as she caught herself.

Either way, though, I am not keen to save any of this. I had no idea that the Luxere could be as delicious as they are friendly. Her laugh was dark and shameless, Isla falling quiet once more to thoroughly clean the carcass of meat.

{END THREAD}

ISLA
pray for me
pray to me