bishops knife trick
luciana!
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
When Seraphina had asked Luciana to go along to the hot springs in this new land the Hammer had agreed instantly. The two women had worked together before, though they weren't close. Still, she wouldn't turn down another member of the Order.

So they suited up for the cold of Halo. Then the craftswoman stripped down for the heat of the Climb. The Artificer hadn't said much to Luciana recently, for which she was grateful though it didn't show on her face. Instead she just trudged through the tunnels in silence, sweating and grumpy.

When the other woman did speak Luciana glanced at Seraphina. Then the Hammer's gaze trailed towards the hot springs beyond them. Although she kept her gaze peeled for a lily she didn't see anything just yet. "Is that so? You've been here before?" Humming, she walked towards the nearest pool, dipping her fingers in.

Nodding at the pleasant heat, she stood up and wiped her hand on her pants. "I wonder if we could make something like this in Stormbreak." She was always more comfortable talking about projects and mechanics, so she figured she'd give that a shot rather than silence for once.
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-25-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-25-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-25-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-26-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Random Event - 10-26-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-26-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-26-2020, 10:06 PM