bishops knife trick
luciana!
Luciana Garcia
The Hammer

Age: 48 | Height: 5'4'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Luciana
cause it makes me that much stronger
makes me work a little bit harder
Nodding along as Seraphina explained her previous trip, Luciana walked further into the cavern. There was still no sign of the lilies they'd come seeking so she moved on to the next pool. Crouching down again, she dipped her hand in to find it was just as pleasant and soothing as the first pool. "Did you find anything during your last visit?" She glanced over her shoulder at the Artificer.

Brow furrowing, the Hammer hummed again. "How are you planning to keep the water warm?" Pausing for just a moment, she found herself musing out loud. "I suppose if you added a cistern above the forges that'd be an efficient way to heat it." However, she wasn't really paying attention to the planning.

Instead, she was keeping her eyes peeled for the flowers that had brought them here. Frustration bubbled in her chest followed by resolve. She tapped into that power that she held within her, calling out to any power that might respond. Bring the flowers to me.

Luciana has channeled a spirit to bring her lilies.

Channeling: Allows an Accepted to channel a lesser deity during a time of crisis (1x a season)
Type: Light | Rank: Basic
it makes me that much wiser
so thanks for making me a fighter

Messages In This Thread
bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-25-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-25-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-25-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-26-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Random Event - 10-26-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Seraphina - 10-26-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: bishops knife trick - by Luciana - 10-26-2020, 10:06 PM