Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
All shock and surprise continues to linger in a body that doesn’t feel, doesn’t breathe, a body that simply exists. It’s the only thing he can focus on, and he realizes the terror of it all deep down, how much more he’d understand Nate, provided he remembered any of this when he woke up. Because he has to wake up eventually, right? He can’t be stuck like this forever?

And if he was Nate… Then who was Nate?

The mirror yields the results he expects – a familiar face staring back at him. His gaze only tears away to look back at Zeph… Or Not Zeph, brows furrowing once again with the confusion. “I’m…” He trails off, still not used to hearing the lilting tone of Nate’s voice coming from his throat of all things. He works his jaw a brief moment, shaking his head, dark curled hair shifting with the movement – still something he’s not used to. “I’m not myself either. If you’re… Not Zeph, then who?” He asks, stepping away from the mirror toward the door and the shininess of the handles, his left hand reaching out to run his fingers along it, feeling barely a sensation beneath it.

How the fuck do we get out of here?” It’s a breathy question full of a surprising amount of panic, the hand latching onto the door now as he tries to put all that Ascended strength into pulling it open.

There’s something incredibly depressing in the realization of just how little Nate feels, and as much as Sunjata wants to pretend he has everything contained and confident, he’d be lying if it didn’t break his heart.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine - by NPC - 10-26-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine - by Sunjata - 10-28-2020, 05:21 AM