Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Yeah.”  He responds at first, lips quirking a bit as he hears the tone of his voice. He shakes his head, wild raven curls dancing along the nape of his neck. He peers at the papers, shifting one a bit over toward Delphine to focus on, Sunjata’s gaze narrowing slightly as he focuses on the words and the diagrams.

Her question has him taking a sharp breath, not like he needs it but he can’t… Not, yet. It feels too wrong to not breathe. “Not if I can help it.” A grey and blue eye drift back over toward Delphine, trying to pass on some of the honesty within it. But he turns his attention back to the diagrams, brows furrowing as he sees the “V”s, realizing shortly that it might be ‘volts’…

And seeing as the door had shocked him, well, he peers at the other one that seems to almost be like wiring. Something so unlike this place but so similar to home for him he can’t ignore it. He puts both papers into one hand, his other lifting to run through his hair to push it back, not used to the length and the way it falls into and frames his vision.”I think it might be electric?”  He murmurs to Delphine, setting the papers down and searching the desk for any drawers he might rummage through, trying to see if there’s any tools left behind of any sort.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine - by NPC - 10-26-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Halloween Event 2020 - Sunjata/Delphine - by Sunjata - 10-29-2020, 06:34 PM