Queen Theskyra
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Wessex,

Wanted to offer you a warning, the old fashioned way since we can’t all project our thoughts. I recently received a new upgrade from the Voice, and with it had a vision of that waterfall and the flowers and a whole lot of blood.

I don’t know what it means, but I’m trying to get the word out.

You know where to find me if you need to discuss more.
Regards,
Nate
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Nate,

I think we need to try and ask Tanau if he's ever seen the arch used before. The seasonal gods are old, and if he’s been in the Climb long time, he mught know.

I do remember a warning carved into the arch. It's called Trillium... supposedly it can heal Gods and on that note, I can't help but wonder if it requires a sacrifice to work.

I'll go to the Burrows tomorrow at dawn and broadcast if I find anything.

P.s - you're sure it was just blood? Not fluid?
Wessex Theskyra
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

Wessex,

Loren may know more as well, I don’t remember much of our conversation, but I remember his insistence on this other avenue.

I can’t imagine something meant to heal Gods would work without some kind of sacrifice, but I think you’re right in thinking Tanau would know better. I’ll wait for your broadcast, and help out from there if you have need of me.

All I saw was red, nothing to suggest any spilled fluid, but I’m not sure how much stock to put into these visions just yet.
Regards,
Nate