Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
"Part of a..." Neos slowly brought a pale-yellow hand to his face as he shut his eyes, mirroring a really-slow facepalm. "If I've been launched into another world again," he muttered into his hand with an unspoken hanging threat to no one before pulling his hand hard off his face, his fingernails raking against his skin and nicking himself on the cheek in the process to draw a tiny amount of red blood. He looked back towards his company...and found himself having to look up for once, causing him to blink in surprise. It's been a while since the last time someone met his eyes, let alone had him look up above his own eyes.

"I'd like to hope I'd be able to hold my own in a fist-fight," he said before glancing towards the direction of the Port. "Though, if what I think has happened, I don't have any idea what to expect in such a fight, how the laws of this particular world work for starts." He then glanced back towards his company and asked, "Sunjata, is it? Would you be willing to at least accompany me to this 'Torchline'? And, considering your choice of words, it is common for someone from outside of this plane of existence to arrive here?"

His brain then clicked as he realized the color of his own blood while here, his jaw dropping slightly as he looked at the nail that drew it. "...when...when did my blood turn...red?" His voice was a hiccuped whisper, meant for mainly his own ears, but he was still possibly close enough to be heard by another that was trying to listen in. "Did that change...when I landed here?" As he spoke, he felt another change happening in his mouth, the fangs he was used to having were shrinking to something comparable to a typical human's teeth. "What in Distortion's happening?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-28-2020, 03:03 AM