Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
There’s a moment of time while he stands there, letting Neos get his bearings, that Sunjata focuses on the other’s questions – passing over the tidbit of information from world to world. Another Outlander, then, as it were. A brief moment of surprise, considering the fact that there’s been an increase in Outlanders lately – this wasn’t his first conversation in the recent weeks.

I don’t imagine the laws are much different.” He offers, tattooed shoulders rising and falling in a shrug. “It is common. I came from somewhere else as well.” A harsh world, one that he doesn’t miss having left behind. But he’s guiding the other toward the Port, through the throng of people and the shops on either side – both weathered and worn by the heat, sun, sandy and salty seas. He glances back over toward Neos at the brief panic – something Sunjata can here, given the earring that’s settled in his ear.

More than likely. You get… Changed, put into a body that fits you best.” A brief moment of consideration. “There’s Accepted, the ones that are closest to the gods here. The Attuned, those can shift into animals. Abandoned have magical abilities. And the Ascended, which are… I guess I’d say, modified. Ageless, susceptible to sunlight and fire.” A brow raises toward the other man again. “It’s a lot to take in but it makes sense after a while. You get used to it.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Sunjata - 10-28-2020, 04:54 PM