Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
"Depends on what the animals of this world can do, though not many worlds matched the sheer variety of abilities Pok...er, animals from my world had."

He almost said 'Pokemon', which he knew would just throw anyone not also native to his world as well. "Still, if shapeshifters are restricted to such severe degrees...that's just sad," Neos said as he shook his head slowly, following after Sunjata for the time being. "Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm gonna miss being able to Transform into anything I could see."

"...also, sorry about that crapshoot remark, I've had some close shaves with a few of those fanged fucks in the past. The vampires I've run into required feeding off another's blood to sustain themselves, usually by biting into and drawing blood. They were cursed to never be able to enter the sun's light or find themselves becoming nothing but dust...and they were always undead, but were otherwise immortal and powerful. Unfortunately, whether they were 'good' or 'evil' seemed to depend on the plane of existence they were native to. The ones I've smacked into the most, however, from the world of Ravnica..."

A full-body shudder went up his spine as he flinched, one hand coming up to his neck that seemed covered by thick dark-grey that covered his throat. "They saw my shapeshifting interesting and tried turning me into one to add to their ranks. They got a nasty surprise when they drained what was effectively acid for blood." He then looked down at his hand, the same one that drew a sliver of strangely-red blood. "...though, it looks like my blood's turned to something more...typically normal...while here," he said dejectedly.

He gave a sheepish chuckle before asking at seemingly random, "I'm not being overbearing, am I? There's just a lot to process...again..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-28-2020, 07:45 PM