Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
A single town?” Sunjata retorts, flashing a fanged grin toward the other Outlander. “The Governor’s in charge of all of Torchline. It’s a pretty far expanse.” It encompassed this entire region of the sandy shores. But he’ll let Neos decide for himself whether or not he wanted to remain here or venture to the other lands available. There were, after all, quite a few other options to choose from when it comes to adventuring.

The next question has Sunjata raising a brow, however, pausing as he takes his last drag off the cigarette and puts it out – returning his steel gaze to the new arrival. “There might be a few places like that here. It’s kind of its thing.” Something Sunjata had realized quickly on, before shifting his own version of a guild like that here. But the Advocates were secret, at least as secret as he could keep it. “Suppose you should be on your best behavior then.” Sunjata offers with a huff of a laugh, pushing open the wood doors to the Inn, greeting the innkeeper as he approaches the desk.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Sunjata - 10-29-2020, 03:46 AM