Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos returned with a deep-throated groan at Sunjata's laugh, shaking his head at the answer he got. "Well, shit," he said as he approached at the desk himself, his face falling in expression as he realized one critical detail.

He had not a single bit of currency for this world on him and he didn't know how to fix that just yet. "...Arceus-dammit, can't really afford a place to stay for the night if I got no money on hand," he muttered. If he really had to, he could find himself someplace in the wilds to camp for the night, but more secure lodgings would be appreciated while he got himself situated. Getting some form of paying job would probably be a priority so he could afford to do things around this world, so he glanced towards the resident Governor before asking, "Know of any good starting places for a newcomer to earn some cash at?"

Maybe all the time he spent dabbling in those crafting guilds once upon a time might find themselves useful here somehow, who knows...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-29-2020, 04:00 AM