Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
The subject of money is one Sunjata’s not heard about in a while. Typically, it was a conversation between Nate and him about the varying currencies between their worlds, the differences in what they were versus what they’d represented. Here, however, no such thing existed. Instead, as Neos turns to look at him and speak, Sunjata’s already making a deal with the Innkeeper, one that would mean that prior suggestion of helping him out on the things clouding his mind, would be shifted to this.

Looking back toward Neos, Sunjata inclines his head. “No cash or coin. It’s a bartering system, here.” His accented voice reaches out. “You’ve got a room here,  you’ll just need to help out the Innkeep with some errands here and there. Other than that, you’ll be fine.” And that was really all there was to it. It was how Sunjata survived upon arriving here – running errands, becoming a bit of a handyman, helping out where he could in order to get something in return.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Sunjata - 10-29-2020, 04:48 AM