Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
"...huh, that I can certainly get behind," he said with a nod. It's been a while since he was on a world that didn't have an economy around some form of curren...wait.

Neos has never been on a world that resorted to bartering over using some form of currency, he realized. This was actually new to him! It also meant that people have more incentive to be both honest and dishonest with their dealings, which he was making a mental note of and fast.

"Thanks for the help, sorry if I gave you a headache with all the chatter," he said as he gave a sheepish smile, his mind already trying to work through what all he could do...

...though, recalling what was mentioned about the restricted shapeshifting in this reality, he's gonna have to see if his own was restricted in some way as well. He would be absolutely pathetic as a shapeshifter if he was, but that would also mean that he'd have a better idea than most on how to possibly regain that freedom of change once more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launched by the Roil into...wait, where AM I? - by Neos - 10-29-2020, 05:05 AM