(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
The lion admittedly hadn't been paying attention, so he was a bit surprised to have sudden company, especially as something floated into his view. He stepped back once with all paws, disarmed by closeness for a moment before relaxing as he realized he wasn't in danger. He could have really hurt the floating...no, no, way too small to be a Wailord or even a Wailmer. He heard about similar under parts of the world-spanning city back in one place he was in, however, just never met such snout-to-snout.

He smiled at the female's shyness, though he frowned at the newly-arrived male's words of caution. Not that he could personally blame the guy, though. He raised a paw for a moment, trying to mirror the gesture of 'one moment' with it before using his forepaws to push his upper body into the air and shift to his chosen human form, the fur changing after separating from the skin to become his clothes and hair once more. He hated that his old form had somehow been completely removed from the transformation sequence, but he had no idea what to do about that at the moment.

"It's alright, was trying to piece things together and figured a walk would be good," he admitted once standing upright on two legs, his bright attire visible as he brushed his blue bangs out of his face. "Jyo, is it," he asked as he glanced at the floating creature in front of him, extending a hand to let it smell it or whatever this particular species needed to let it do before he could pet it. "It's certainly not something I've seen before, and I've seen a lot of different creatures."

"...Arceus-dammit, there went my manners again," he chided himself under his breath as his other palm met his face before he pulled it off to look at the human duo. "The name's Neos, what about you two? You two frequent this area?"
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 10-28-2020, 05:16 PM