(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Gideon couldn't help but laugh at Amalia's reaction, finding her surprise quite funny. Vi's chosen, but you could still sneak up on her. Still, he was actually there out of some genuine concern and he watched closely as the lion lifted it's paw and transformed into a man before them, dressed in extravagant clothing.

Glancing down to Amalia he smiled. "No harm done. I'm sure you can, but what's wrong with a bit of back up?" Though it seemed, thankfully, that they wouldn't have to fight this man. Gideon took in the blue hair and everything else with a raised eyebrow, the modestly dressed priest never having been one for much accessorising or cosmetic work. His gaze eventually moved across to Jyoti, the little whale truly a miracle of Safrin's doing.

"Gideon." He introduced himself, and then continuing on from Amalia's question: "Yeah, seems like an Outlander to me. When did you drop?" While he was not a fan of the Voice's plans, it was not this mans fault he had been dragged into them.

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 10-28-2020, 09:50 PM