(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Amalia Wrote:"Um, Neos, you ought to know... there isn't a way to leave Caido."

Gideon Wrote:"You have been dragged here by an evil chaotic force that refuses to let souls go once she has retained them here. You will not be able to leave."

Neos' petting hand stilled for a second at this words, earlier ones beginning to float into his mind as he began to grit his teeth.

Sunjata Wrote:"Likewise, the Voice tends to put you into what race you’d more likely be.”

Neos brought his hands together in front of his face, one hand balled up into the other, in an attempt to calm himself and not be infuriated at the messengers of bad news, to remind himself of one critical fact: He's been in this kind of position before, supposedly trapped in a world while fixed to a specific form. However, this was the first time, this was the first time he had been in a world where, not only was he trapped in a specific form, both what shapeshifting he could do and how was both limited and altered.

"...I've had over two decades worth of time to reconcile with the fact that I will probably be dead before I ever see my home world again. I've been in several worlds where I was trapped in either the form you see now or something similar to it with no way to Transform," he started to say with eyes closed as his balled-up hands were pressed against his upper lip. "I've even been in several worlds where it looked like there was no way for me to leave, only for me to eventually find one after some time, usually after some form of major world-shaping event. So, none of those wound me as much as it would any other wanderer, willing or not."

He then allowed his hands to drop before he looked back up towards them with narrowed eyes, the insides of his eyes trying to glow with a faint light-blue light that kept being put out, like it was being suppressed. "However...never have I been in a world where, not only is almost all aspects of my original identity seemingly erased, but my ability to Transform is replaced with some pathetic shadow of that ability." He pointed behind himself for a moment before saying, "That creature you two saw me as before I reverted back to this? I don't even know what in Distortion that is! As far as I know, it's a odd-looking discount Pyroar that can't even breath fire!"
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-01-2020, 04:46 AM