(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
"Rocks, trees, plants...one time, I even turned myself into wind to pull off the ultimate escape artist stunt...though reforming to even just my real form after that was absolute pain..." He shook his head after recalling that moment, then chuckled as he swears Amalia turned a shade lighter for a moment.

To make a point, he removed his hat before revealing the inside of it that would be against the hairs on his head and showing how it was just like the inside of a normal hat. "Don't worry, they're still like any other clothes in function, but if I don't want them flying off, like in the case of my hat, even the strongest windstorms ain't blowing it off." He then places it back on his head, tugging at the wide brim to make sure it was firmly on once more.

When Gideon mentioned never being able to turn into another person, probably to the priest's surprise, Neos just shrugged. "Honestly, I ain't too worried about that. Considering how long I've been in this form, I would probably feel weird being in a different human's skin," he admitted. "I'm more mad that this Voice went out of her way to do so. Every reality I've been in, the laws of that realm would force me to change to adopt to it anyway..." He then blinked as he crossed his arms in front of himself while bring a hand to his chin in thought. "...unless the Voice is how the laws of this world are enforced..."

He then turned to listen to Gideon about the gods, trying not to snort in humor over how one of the three mentioned had become the God (or is it Goddess, Frey sounded like it would be either a male or female name, now that he thought about it) of the Horizontal Tango. None of them seem immediately interesting, but considering how he was still an animal in mind, heart and spirit, if no longer body... "How does being split like that even work," he asked in confusion. He's never heard of any form of divine being splitting like that. "And I'm throwing myself under the b---uh, wagon with saying this, but you might as well explain it like you're telling this to an awakened animal."

These people likely didn't know what a 'bus' was, and he wasn't willing to be the one that explained it. Not this time, at least.
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-05-2020, 12:04 AM