(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
He did not need to be native to this world to get the vibe that he pissed off the people in front of him with his remark about the Voice having any real reign over this world. He backed up a step or two away from then, open hands in front of himself. "Whoa, whoa, did not mean to anger anyone with anything, I was just trying to make sense of things," he defended, biting the inside of his bottom lip for a moment when he was done speaking.

He shut his mouth and listened as best as he could to Amalia's explanation, thinking as he both watched and processed the information being given to him. As of right now, the one among the heralds that had his curiosity the most was Frey, specifically the aspect of her leaning towards nature...he wasn't touching the aspect that leaned the other way with how his brain wants to smartass what to refer to that particular domain as. The urge to refer to that domain as the Horizontal Tango in more than just his head was just too great to let himself say it outloud.

He then frowned at Gideon's advice, sighing sadly through his nose. "That...is going to take a lot of human...er, people-watching and a lot of unlearning of lifelong habits to be able to learn more about this world and not reveal myself to others with my...interesting word choices," he confessed. "Though, the fact that this Voice is pulling so many in, creatures and humanoids alike, without much care...I'm not sure I want to see, or even be part of, whatever endgame she seems to have..."

"Also..." Neos rubbed the side of his neck, looking down and away while his eyes shifted side to side. "...um, do either of you know what that form I was taking when you both crossed paths with me was? I really don't know..."
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-06-2020, 08:05 PM