(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos winced at the question of never having heard of a 'lion' before. "I mean, I've seen somewhat similar, but not quite like that." He crossed his arms as he tried to think of how to explain what he meant. "There was a figure that sometimes visited one of the realities I went to that referred to himself as a 'leonin' when I asked what he was, for starts. There was also a couple of species of P--creatures that had a similar body structure in my home reality, but that's about it."

Almost said 'Pokemon' again, Neos scolded himself mentally, keeping the self-aggravated thinking off his face for the moment.

All this conversation had him thinking about what was said about the gods, how active they seemed to be, and how willing this duo was about to talk about them. With this in mind, he nodded slightly as he asked a question that was floating on his mind: "...with the activity these gods seem to have shown as of late...have either of you directly met any of them? The gods or their heralds?" He bowed his head forward slightly before saying, "Sorry if I'm giving you both some real headaches right now. I'd rather find out what I can without having to learn it the hard way. Learning new customs and ways of life with each forced change of world has never gotten easier, " he confessed.

He wished he had a chair to sit in after asking those questions, though.
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-09-2020, 02:20 PM