(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I have to dress for the prestige my position gives me. He arrived on the beach ten minutes ago. Or however long he said." Gideon pointed out, raising his eyebrows at Amalia and smirking as if to challenge her to say anything else.

This new fellow was certainly calm about his fate, asking theological questions before he'd even found himself a home or new life; Gideon would never discourage curiosity about the Gods in an Outlander, but he did find it unusual. Still, he could answer the questions, so he waited for Amalia to speak first (and didn't react when she said he must have met every God). "Yes, I've met Gods. All you have to do is pray at the shrine and give an offering, and hope they feel like talking to you. I wouldn't waste their time just with saying hi, though."

He'd had people come to the temple before, distraught and upset that their shrine prayer had gone badly, when they had had nothing to say; the Gods were busy, and one couldn't expect to simply have their time for the sake of it.

Gideon
Reckon up the variables
Find a way to make it real
Make a deal
Until my protector comes

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Gideon - 11-11-2020, 07:19 PM