(Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
The worst thing about always being on the move...
Neos chuckled at the exchange regarding the attire. He knew this appearance looked strange or goofy to others, he just personally liked it. And there was no changing that. "Hey, I agree with the priest here," he started, an open palm-up hand pointing towards Gideon. "You gotta dress the part to get the respect you you should get from your rank and position. That's true just about anywhere, even outside of Caido. Part of why I took this attire on for myself originally...though I grew to just like it."

Neos had to bite his tongue, and hard, to resist the urge to verbally-smartass a remark regarding Gideon's warning regarding the shrines. Just about anyone in authority hates it when you interrupt them just to say 'hi', not just gods. "In other words, don't visit the shrines unless you have an Arce--er, god-damned good reason to. Got it."

He blew air out of his mouth before looking up towards the sky above in thought. "...guess I'm gonna need to find the equal to a lot of what I normally say and quick as well," he muttered in to himself, before looking back down at the others.

"...I have the feeling I've taken enough of your time already," he said with a sad sigh. "You both probably have more important things to do than deal with someone still new to this place."

(Running out of things for him to ask right now, we can wrap up if you two want.)
...is that no one believes the tales that emerge later on.
NEOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Open) Paws upon the Stones of Many Colors - by Neos - 11-12-2020, 03:03 PM