and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam would have been content with just the walk itself; company and stars above them, a good atmosphere around for once - it was odd, how different the Hollowed Grounds could feel depending on the day. Sometimes it seemed a bloody, unforgiving place with no colour, no light; other days, like today, it seemed humble and beautiful in it's own quiet way, romantically lit and softly turning to night.

When they arrived at the Atheneum he turned to Amun with a quizzical look, laughing a little quietly; he was not opposed to a date spent reading books, but it hardly seemed like the more boisterous man's style.

As the doors opened though and the lights became visible, Sam gasped and smiled, completely taken with the transformation. "Oh! It's beautiful in here. Did you do all of this?" He asked, squeezing Amun's arm.

There were more charades to follow, so he tried to focus and work out their meaning. "You...want me to read something to you? Or...You want to...look at different books and read them?" Sam tilted his head, unsure he was getting this one right.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 10-31-2020, 11:42 PM