and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam had never expected to see such a romantic side to Amun, who he had thought of, from their brief interactions, as someone without much time for it. This location, the decorations and the activity Amun seemed to be suggesting were all so tied to Sam and his interests that he felt truly listened to and cared for, something that was a rare experience nowadays.

He concentrated to watch the motions again, this time really doing his best to focus and understand. "You want me....to read....you a romantic book!" Sam concluded, nodding before Amun could correct him and turning to hurry to a shelf in one of the further corners, rambling as he went: "Well, I certainly have something for that. My favourite book, actually." There was perhaps a slightly embarrassed laugh, but what overcame that was excitement to share with someone else a book he had spent years studying himself.

Returning to the middle of the Atheneum where Amun stood, Sam now held in his hands a slim volume bound in leather, no title on the front and embossed leaves up the spine. "Where should we sit?" He asked, looking about at the wooden tables and stiff-backed chairs, which were hardly comfortable seating.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 11-02-2020, 05:54 PM