and what came before won't count anymore
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"...You'd...like to paint..with me? Or...a picture of me?" Sam responded, tilting his head with an amused smile. "I think the former would be horribly embarrassing for me...actually, they both would be. I'm not a good artist and I'm certainly no model." Breathing out a quietly laugh, he self consciously tucked some hair behind his ear, unable to quite imagine it.

When Amun squeezed his knee Sam shuffled a little closer until their thighs touched, trying his best not to make too much of it, just casually readjusting as if he were anywhere else. It was not until recently he'd considered Amun as much more than an acquaintance, but as they inched closer he found his heart swelling in his chest, not helped by the embarrassment on his cheeks from the most recent section of the book.

Yet, rather than doing the smart thing and just dropping it, he felt the need to share some knowledge. "You know...the author was so embarrassed after writing that he had to give up the book to someone else."

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
RE: and what came before won't count anymore - by Samuel - 11-07-2020, 06:26 PM