[se] angels in the architecture
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
There is a nod of understanding. Of course. While Oliver might've once been angry with Remi or even pushy about knowing more, he remained quiet for a bit, content with the response given. "Well, I wish you two luck in that case... may you figure out whatever it is you're trying to uh... plan." There's a smile in the latter part, a gentle and relaxed one. This isn't his business and all he can do is offer the couple well wishes on whatever their plans are. Oliver knows Remi and has full trust that this plan isn't going to turn out bad.

The reaction given by Remi is obvious and Oliver finds himself grinning. All of the reasons why Remi prefers Torchline are absolutely how Oliver feels. "Yeah... Torchline is the closest to my old home and ya know.. it feels right? But fuck I've been in the Grounds for so long... and I just need some time to figure it out before I make the big decision." To make sure he had a place to go before packing everything up and ditching the Grounds.

It was absolutely nice to hear that Remi was confident in the people of Torchline appreciating metalwork. It boosted Oliver's confidence and he found himself feeling much better about this potential move.

His next comments earn a playful eyeroll. "One, I think the Fae would despise having me around that much, Two... Halo is an actual living hell and I would be so fucking miserable in that much snow.." And then that leaves the Climb. The obvious joke, but hey, he might as well give his opinion. "I was finally able to visit the Climb... went there with Melita to get a lily. Honestly? I wouldn't dare live there... but fuck that place will be great for my forge! I could so get some really nice rocks for the fire and the gems for making hilts pretty? Damn. And-" Oliver stops himself, his eyes widening.

A small blush dances on his cheeks. "Sorry- I got a bit carried away there... in short, yeah, the Climb will be great for my shop."
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
[se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-30-2020, 12:17 AM