[se] angels in the architecture
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Having no reason to believe that there wouldn't be a place for Oliver to go back to, the alchemist merely shrugs. "And even if there isn't, it's easy enough to make a new start. Especially in the Grounds." It was one of the only places he'd seen thus far with houses and buildings still to spare.

'Appointed anyone?' Remi asks, head tilted in a rather avian-like gesture to the side as his brows furrow, not knowing exactly what the hybrid meant. For the Lullaby's part, he was one of two people who knew how Delah had died, and with her gone, he'd assumed much of the animosity with the ascended would have died too. Though perhaps that wasn't the case.

"No? Gods you should. It's work trekking across Halo's tundra for." Remi says with a decisive nod of his head. "The water is magical. I've never felt something so instantly relaxing in my life." Ronin's hands played no small part in that, but he was sure the water had helped. "Ah, yes. Ronin and I did that as well. We only ever found the one lily though." He adds with a bit of a shrug, not knowing if enough had been gathered, and not much caring, once his piece had been done.

"Oh, well Ronin and I explored a bit, and then we explored with Amalia. And then...Ronin and I went back to place our lily. I didn't see any of the top though, much as I'd wanted to. Dangerous as it is, it...is unlike anything else, and I'd rather like to see that."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 07:11 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-29-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-29-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Oliver - 10-30-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: [se] angels in the architecture - by Remi - 10-30-2020, 04:15 PM