Common drinks and strange acquaintances
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris could have told her she'd seen her father destroy lives for lesser transgressions, but that was likely to cause a series of unnecessary questions about the egotistical megalomaniac. On the other hand, she'd suddenly grown some appreciation for the Fae's warlike charms.

She gave a feint smile at her suggestions. She was in the middle of implementing one of them - although punching the man would definitely grant more short-term satisfaction. "I'd have a difficult time of it given that I could barely land a scratch on you. We'd have to schedule a couple more sparring sessions first."

Iris folded her arms under her chin. "Torchline doesn't care what gods you worship. If you have the strength and ability to carve out your place here, you'll do fine. Until someone else carves you out."

Gathering information was one of Iris' most lucrative hobbies, but she stood embarrassingly under-informed about the events surrounding the change in leadership. All her attention had been focused on her upcoming exodus. "As for the current government, so far it's been rather accepting of Ascended. The governor's husband being one."

Messages In This Thread
Common drinks and strange acquaintances - by Iris - 10-31-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: Common drinks and strange acquaintances - by Iris - 11-26-2020, 10:51 PM