[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
Ah - it seemed that his friend was not offended, merely forgetful; Bastien could work with that. "Do not fret! As long as I did not horrify you with my crude letter. Are you here to take me up on it's contents, then...?" He asked, though he couldn't see Sunjata there with him. "You are still welcome to use the room, whenever you wish. I know firsthand how frustrating our Ascended shortcomings in those areas can be." While there were certainly workarounds and joys that could still be accessed, nothing quite compared to the restoration of full sensations.

He beamed at the compliments towards his doll, though shook his head at Nate's further comments. "Come now. You must know by now I will not let people disparage their own skills within these halls. Perhaps you will surprise yourself - I have many tools, if you wish to create your own." If he wasn't confident with embroidery, there were papers, clay, wool...anything one could imagine. "Besides, I'd quite like to see a blind childs art. It might be interesting."
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-07-2020, 05:58 PM