[SE] One track mind, one track heart
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"Ah. Then I am glad - I did not take you for a prude, but you never know. Time changes things, and I thought perhaps my dear Italy, or...where was it you are from? New...Jancy? Had different standards in your day." Bastien had often wondered what his Venice looked like in Nate's distant year; his own house, his Sanctuary; where they still there, or had they crumbled into the dust, fallen into the canal? He supposed had he not come to Caido, he would have been within Nate's time a skeleton buried under the ground or lost to time, which was a chilling thought when compared to his current immortality.

Nate apparently had a business question for him, something which struck Bastien as unusual, but he didn't ask after it right away, watching as Nate went to gather his supplies; quite the assortment of items, but he'd seen stranger things come out to beautiful pieces before.

"An idea? Oh, do tell me more." Picking his own doll back up to his face he began to sew again, speaking as he worked. "Have you met Ludo, Nate?"
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
[SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [SE] One track mind, one track heart - by Bastien - 11-09-2020, 10:22 PM